Skip to Content
IRIS is a web-based mechanism used by veterans and other VA Web site visitors to obtain information on specific areas of interest in the VA. The IRIS is also used to submit new inquiries, compliments, complaints and suggestions. A user may select any of the following options to obtain information:
- Locations (find a VA facility)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Education Benefits Inquiries
- Board of Veteran Appeals
- Ask a Question
- Toll Free Numbers for contacting VA
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests
- Paperwork Reduction Act Notice
For more information, see the Program Contact Information below.
Program Contact Information
To begin using IRIS, please visit the following location:
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Eligibility: IRIS is a web-based mechanism used by veterans and other VA Web site visitors to obtain information on specific areas of interest in the VA.
Learn More: https://iris.custhelp.com/