Export.gov has a variety of upcoming webinars. These webinars cover a variety of topics, both beginner and advanced. If you have any questions regarding a specific webinar, please contact the trade specialist or partner listed for that specific webinar.
We also have a variety of recorded webinars available to assist you, in your location, at a time that is convenient for you. These webinars include both beginner and advanced topics.
- Archived Webinars – Export.gov has a series of webinars that includes beginner webinars, such as Exporting 101, and more advanced webinars that have been designed to assist companies in moving into new markets.
The U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Commercial Service partnered to bring you the following recorded videos that are available on YouTube:
1. Export Compliance Introduction
2. A Quick Guide to Foreign Trade Regulations
3. Classifying Your Commodity
4. Registering for AESDirect
5. Filing a Shipment in AESDirect
6. Response Messages from AES
7. Proof of Filing Citations (AESDirect)
8. North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
9. NAFTA Certificates of Origin (Part I)
10. NAFTA Certificates of Origin (Part II)
11. Preference Criterion (NAFTA)
12. NAFTA Rules of Origin
13. Taxes and Tariffs
14. What is a Freight Forwarder?
15. Exporting Commercial Items: ECCNs and EAR99
16. Exporting EAR99 Items: Screening Your Transaction, Lists to Check and Red Flag
17. USA Trade Online
18. Elimination of the SSN in the AES
19. The Commerce Control List and Self Classification
If there is a topic that you wish to see that has not been included here, please let us know by completing a Website Feedback form.