You are here Portal
This message is only visible to administrators

Dev Notes:
  • The template this page is rendered from is export-landing-page.tpl.php
  • The executer of this template, and the script that pulled the information this template depends on, would weither be export-portal.tpl.php or ConsumeData-Export.govSiteRip.php
  • Note that ripExportDotGovPage() may pull content from, but only if the target-page has not already been cached into a file somewhere in sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~
  • By the time you are reading this message, the domain may already been shut down. By this/that point in time, we should have all pages in cached into this directory on the server (sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~).
The target page on has been cached/stored at public://export-gov-content/regulation/
This is also the cache-file ripExportDotGovPage() depends on and will returned parsed information from.
Click here to edit this cache file (you can edit the content shown below by editing this cache file).

Resolving a Trade Dispute

Are there any additional ways to get assistance in resolving a trade dispute?

Depending on the dispute, the U.S. Embassy or consulate offices may be contacted to attempt to assist the parties in resolving their disputes.

The U.S. Government may provide informal assistance in resolving trade disputes arising between American and foreign businesses at the request of either party. Such assistance is limited to informal, conciliatory efforts directed toward removing misunderstandings between the businesses concerned so that they may settle their differences through friendly relations.

The U.S. Government cannot adjudicate, arbitrate, mediate or provide any kind of ADD to parties in trade disputes.

For more information on legal resources and options for American exporters, please contact the Trade Information Center at 1-800-USA-TRAD(E).