You are here Portal
This message is only visible to administrators

Dev Notes:
  • The template this page is rendered from is export-landing-page.tpl.php
  • The executer of this template, and the script that pulled the information this template depends on, would weither be export-portal.tpl.php or ConsumeData-Export.govSiteRip.php
  • Note that ripExportDotGovPage() may pull content from, but only if the target-page has not already been cached into a file somewhere in sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~
  • By the time you are reading this message, the domain may already been shut down. By this/that point in time, we should have all pages in cached into this directory on the server (sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~).
The target page on has been cached/stored at public://export-gov-content/civilnuclear/
This is also the cache-file ripExportDotGovPage() depends on and will returned parsed information from.
Click here to edit this cache file (you can edit the content shown below by editing this cache file).

Part 110-refers to the process set forth in 10 Code of Federal Regulations Part 110, establishing licensing requirements for any person that seeks to import or export NRC-controlled nuclear equipment or material.

Part 110 export restrictions include but are not limited to the following:

  • Nuclear production and utilization facilities (e.g., reactors, fuel cycle facilities) and especially designed or prepared equipment/components for such facilities
  • Special nuclear material
  • Source material
  • Byproduct material
  • Deuterium and heavy water
  • Nuclear grade graphite for nuclear end use

Consulting with the NRC is the best way to determine if you need a Part 110 export license. See the NRC website for more information.