You are here Portal
This message is only visible to administrators

Dev Notes:
  • The template this page is rendered from is export-landing-page.tpl.php
  • The executer of this template, and the script that pulled the information this template depends on, would weither be export-portal.tpl.php or ConsumeData-Export.govSiteRip.php
  • Note that ripExportDotGovPage() may pull content from, but only if the target-page has not already been cached into a file somewhere in sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~
  • By the time you are reading this message, the domain may already been shut down. By this/that point in time, we should have all pages in cached into this directory on the server (sites/default/files/export-gov-content/~).
The target page on has been cached/stored at public://export-gov-content/civilnuclear/
This is also the cache-file ripExportDotGovPage() depends on and will returned parsed information from.
Click here to edit this cache file (you can edit the content shown below by editing this cache file).

Licensing Process Step-By-Step

Company wants to sell nuclear technology and services to a foreign country.

1. Question: Does Part 810 apply? If yes, continue to step 1A. If no, jump to question 2.
A - File for PART 810 Authorization with DOE.
B - After review and DOE grants authorization. Please jump to continue to question 5.

2. Question: Does Part 110 apply? If yes, continue to step 2A. If no, jump to question 3. Please note that the country that wants to purchase the goods or services must have a 123 Agreement with the U.S.
A - File for a Part 110 export license with NRC.
B - After review and NRC issues an export license. Please continue to question 3.

3. Question: Is the activity subject to the EAR? If yes, continue to step 3A. If no, jump to step 4.
A - File for an export license with BIS.
B - After review and BIS issues an export license, please continue to step 5.

4. If your product is not subject to Part 810, Part 110, or the EAR, please continue to step 5.

5. Begin exporting civil nuclear technology products and services.

For more information, please contact the Office of Energy and Environmental Industries for assistance.