- What equipment do I need to view a webinar? Do I need special software?
To participate in one of our webinars, you will need the following: a computer with Internet connection and a telephone. You will also need compatible Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 software. Instructions to download the software are as follows:
1. Go to this webpage: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101733831033.aspx.
2. Towards the bottom of the page, find the "Download the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007" link and click on it.
3. A box comes up asking if you’d like to run or save the software, click “run”.
4. Another box comes up that asks if you’d like to run the software, click "run" again. This will install the software on your computer.
- How soon will I receive log on instructions once I register for the webinar?
You will receive all the information you will need to participate in the webinar - log on instructions, pass code, conference numbers, telephone numbers, etc. - within two (2) hours of when you registered.
- How do I pay for the webinar?
We accept credit cards. If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact Linda Abbruzzese at Linda.Abbruzzese@mail.doc.gov.
- Am I able to ask questions during the webinar?
Yes, there is a question/answer session at the end of the webinar. You are also able to type in questions throughout the presentation.
- Can I get a copy of the PowerPoint presentation slides used in the webinar?
Yes, you can actually download the PowerPoint presentation slides directly from the webinar prior to actually viewing the webinar.
• Is there any way to watch webinars that I missed, or am unable to attend?
Some of our webinars are selected to be archived and can be viewed at a later date. For a list of archived webinars, please visit the Market Information via Webinar page.