The Dairy Grading Branch of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Marketing Service offers certification services to assist in the export of dairy and related products. The Dairy Grading Branch issues export certifications for eligible plants. Eligible plants include dairy plants listed in the Interstate Milk Shippers list (IMS list), the Food and Drug Administration maintained European Union Dairy Plant Reference list (EU list), and Dairy Plants Surveyed and Approved for USDA Grading Service (USDA Approved Plant list). The Program provides U.S. agricultural companies that supply dairy and related products the opportunity to assure foreign customers of their ability to provide consistent quality products. These certifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Export Plant Letter (Generic)
(2) Sanitary Certificates (Load Specific)
(3) Country specific Sanitary Certificates for the following countries:
(4) European Union Health Certificates (Load Specific)
(5) European Union Transit Certificates (Load Specific)
Eligibility: All U.S. dairy and related product businesses.
Learn More: http://www.ams.usda.gov/dairy