Skip to Content

You are here

C Corporation Requesting a Change to File as an S Corporation

In an effort to more accurately receive and process returns from taxpayers who are requesting to change their filing status from a C Corporation (filing Form 1120) to an S Corporation (filing Form 1120S), the Internal Revenue Service recommends

Learn More:

Tags: No tags associated at this time

Click here to suggest additional keyword tags

Related Content

Veteran's Change of Address
If you receive medical treatment or a benefit payment from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and need to change your address because of a...
Financing for U.S. businesses expanding into developing markets
OPIC Financing provides medium- to long-term funding through direct loans and loan guaranties to eligible investment projects in developing...
Political Risk Insurance
Investing in emerging markets can be unpredictable, even for the most sophisticated investors. While developing markets can offer great opportunity...
OPIC’s Small Business Center
OPIC’s Small Business Center (SBC) offers qualified small businesses, with annual revenues less than $35 million, the opportunity to utilize OPIC’s...