Starting or Growing a Business: The SBA Advantage Workshop
This workshop will help you gain a better understanding of the various SBA programs and services that are available to prospective or current entrepreneurs who need assistance in starting or expanding their businesses. General information will be provided on the following programs and services:
• SCORE – "For The Life of Your Business"
• MSBDC – Mass Small Business Development Center
• BIC’s - Business Resource Centers
• SBA Guaranty Loan Programs: 7(a), Micro Loans, Veteran’s Advantage, SBA Express Loans & 504 – Project Loan Development
• Government Contracting Opportunities: 8(a) business Development, HUBZones (Historically Underutilized Business Zones), Small Disadvantaged Business, and
Surety Bonding (when applicable – 2 yrs. in-business experience required)
• Disaster Assistance
Time : Tuesday May 12, 2014
10:00 a.m. until noon
Seating is limited.
SBA’s cooperation does not constitute or imply endorsement of any opinions, products, and/or services. All SBA programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Handicapped Accessible.