Skip to Content
The Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG) program provides grants of up to $100,000 to organizations that provide training to small businesses located in unincorporated areas or cities with populations of 50,000 or less.
Grant recipients use RBOG for the following purposes:
• community and technology-based economic development projects
• feasibility studies
• leadership and entrepreneur training
• rural business incubators
• long-term business strategic planning
Small businesses benefit from projects and training provided by RBOG recipients. However, small businesses are not the recipients of RBOG awards.
Eligible recipients are as follows:
• public bodies
• nonprofit corporations
• Native American Tribes
• institutions of higher education
• rural cooperatives
Visit this web site to find contact information for a Rural Development Office near you: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/StateOfficeAddresses.html.
Learn More: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/BCP_RBOG.html