Trade Missions are listed on the Trade Mission Calendar when their official trade mission statements are approved for release to the public based on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Trade Mission Policy. The U.S. Government, in keeping with the National Export Initiative, is committed to sponsoring an unprecedented number of trade missions focusing on the most innovative and competitive sectors of our economy. The renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies focused missions, for example, will be among those listed on this site.
- February 3-7, 2014 - Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker to lead Trade Mission to Mexico. Contact The Office of Business Liaison at email@example.com or (202) 482-1860. Application period has closed.
- Aerospace Executive Trade Mission at Singapore Air Show
Contact Jason Sproule at (949) 660-1688 or Jason.Sproule@trade.gov or Howcheng Ng at +011 (65) 64760-9037 or Howcheng.Ng@trade.gov. Application deadline is November 30, 2013.
- March 8-14 - Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker’s Infrastructure Business Development Mission to the Middle East
Application deadline is January 17, 2014.
- March 9-14 - Travel and Tourism Trade Mission to Taiwan, Japan and Korea
Contact Anastasia Xenias or call (212) 809-2685 or Frank Spector or call (202) 482-2054
- May 4-8 - Healthcare Trade Mission to Turkey
Contact Jessica Dulkadir at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Ouellette at Michelle.Ouellette@trade.gov. Application deadline is February 6, 2014.
- May 12-16 - Aerospace and Aviation Trade Mission to Brazil
Contact Alexis Haakensen at email@example.com or (202) 482-6235. Application deadline is March 5, 2014.
- May 15-23 - Americas Trade Winds Business Development Conference and Trade Mission
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is March 15, 2014.