This guide is designed as a “one-stop shop” for information on U.S. government resources available for U.S. green energy exporters. Navigate the sections through the menu at left or click on the “Top 10” questions below, which correspond to each section of the guide.
- How do I begin exporting or expand my exporting?
- What foreign markets are right for my product?
- How can I find foreign buyers?
- How can I arrange financing for my sale or investment?
- How can the U.S. government help win a sale for my firm?
- How can I help foreign governments develop infrastructure projects?
- How do I report a trade barrier?
- What services are available specifically for small businesses?
- What other U.S. government activities are helping develop new export markets?
- Where can I find a summary of all the export-related resources described in this guide?
If you have a question not covered by this guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.