Promote My Products Overseas
Leverage the knowledge and influence of the U.S. government and our vast global network of international business experts, contacts and partners.
With offices in more than 100 U.S. cities and 80 countries across the globe, the U.S. government offers U.S. companies exporting information, advice and cost-effective end-to-end international business solutions.
Whether you are new to international sales, trying to enter a new market or looking to expand your business in a specific market here is how we can help you:
International Sales and Marketing
- Information and Counseling - access online resources and get personalized counseling
- Strategy and Planning - access online resources and get personalized counseling
- Market Research and Due Diligence - target the best international markets and evaluate potential overseas business partners
- Advertising and Promotional Events - increase your brand awareness and market exposure in countries around the world
- Market Entry and Expansion - find and establish relationships with potential overseas business partners
- Advocacy and Dispute Resolution - get help competing for foreign government contracts and settling payment disputes
Export Promotion Magazine
- Commercial News USA is a print and online magazine that reaches more than a quarter million readers in 178 countries worldwide, and more than 23,000 visitors per month online. It is distributed bi-monthly to readers outside the United States. Qualified U.S. companies can purchase a listing in Commercial News USA, promoting their products to buyers around the world. Listings that appear in the print publication also appear in both pdf and html format on the Commercial News USA website.
Online Promotion in Foreign Countries
- Featured U.S. Exporters (or FUSE) is a directory of U.S. products featured on U.S. Commercial Services websites around the world. It gives your company an opportunity to target specific markets in the local language of business. Listings are offered to qualified U.S. exporters seeking trade leads or representation in over 50 markets around the world.
- The Export Yellow Pages is the Official U.S. Department of Commerce online directory of exporters and export service providers. The Export Yellow Pages is a comprehensive, online buyer’s resource searchable by industry, products/services, keywords, and over 65,000 categories. U.S. exporters can request a free listing or enhance their business profile with low-cost paid plan options designed to connect you with global trade partners.
Reference for Going Online Internationally
- The E-Commerce Toolbox defines e-commerce, helps companies assess their readiness for going online, reviews the steps to going online—including taking online payments, and provides information on how to advertise and sell your products over the internet internationally.