International Sales & Marketing
“Your international business partner”
Leverage the knowledge and influence of the U.S. government and our vast global network of international business experts, contacts and partners.
With offices in more than 100 U.S. cities and 80 countries across the globe, the U.S. government offers U.S. companies exporting information, advice and cost-effective end-to-end international business solutions.
Whether you are new to international sales, trying to enter a new market or looking to expand your business in a specific market here is how we can help you:
For U.S. Companies:
- Information and Counseling - access online resources and get personalized counseling
- Strategy and Planning - develop and improve your international business strategy
- Market Research and Due Diligence - target the best international markets and evaluate potential overseas business partners
- Advertising and Promotional Events - increase your brand awareness and market exposure in countries around the world
- Market Entry and Expansion - find and establish relationships with potential overseas business partners
- Advocacy and Dispute Resolution - get help competing for foreign government contracts and settling payment disputes