We seek to partner with public and private sector organizations and businesses that:
- Are established organizations or businesses (generally with a history of three or more years in operation).
- Demonstrate established relationships with customers and/or members that are appropriate targets for CS promotional campaigns.
- Demonstrate an established reach in terms of raw numbers to the U.S. business community and general public.
- Demonstrate a willingness to engage both customers/members with whom it has established relationships - and the general public - in carrying out the proposed project.
- Demonstrate a focus that is consistent with the goals and mission of the agency.
- Pass a basic background vetting for potential conflicts and appearance issues.
Our partnership programs are designed to enhance promotion of U.S. exports in line with the President’s National Export Initiative (NEI), while simultaneously benefiting our partner businesses and organizations by facilitating their ability to offer enhanced value-added services to their customers and members. Our programs include:
- New Market Export Initiative – Help your U.S. customers who are already exporters of U.S. goods and services grow by educating them about exporting and introducing them to federal resources including the U.S. Commercial Service.
- The Global Buyer Initiative – Help your non-U.S. customers who are already importers of goods/services grow by educating them about importing from the U.S. and introducing them to the U.S. Commercial Service to find U.S. suppliers and partners.
- Export Promotion Partner – Help increase export awareness among your customers or members and jointly cooperate and coordinate export promotion activities.
- Create Your Own- We’re interested in your ideas on how we can work together to increase exports from the U.S. Submit your idea to us at email@example.com.