As the lead office for the Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee's advocacy network, the Advocacy Center coordinates U.S. Government advocacy support across 21 different federal trade-related agencies. Yet, there are a number of trade and investment promotion agencies that the Advocacy Center partners with on a routine basis.
Below is a list of some of these U.S. agencies and multilateral banks with links to their respective websites. We encourage you to visit these sites to learn more about the products and services these organizations provide. Or, contact an Advocacy Center regional manager and let us help you determine which products or services are right for your project!
- U.S. Commercial Service
- U.S. State Department, Bureau of Economic & Business Affairs
- Export - Import Bank of the United States
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security
- Defense Security Cooperation Agency
- Small Business Administration's Office of International Trade