Why You Should Attend:
Learn about Veteran Services and Programs available from the U. S. Small Business Administration:
• Starting your business – Business Development Plan
• Financing Your Business – Patriot Express & Military Reservist Economic Injury Loans
• SBA Loan Clinics – Special two hour training classes held the first Wednesday of every month to explain the SBA loan process, eligibility and which lenders are making loans
• Growing Your Business – Funding for expansion
• Contracting Opportunities – Service Disabled & Veteran Owned Businesses
• Counseling – Veteran Business Development Officer, SCORE, SBDC and Women’s Business Centers
These seminars will provide a unique insight for both aspiring veteran entrepreneurs and those already in business!
To participate remotely:
At 9am, join the webinar by clicking:
Dial in for Meeting Number: 888-858-2144 Access Code: 8417445 For questions call: 602-745-7200
Business.USA.gov is an official website of the U.S. Government.