Skip to Content
Attend a loan briefing to find out:
types of loans available, eligibility and credit requirements things you need to prepare for a lender lenders who have been actively doing small business loans SBA resources to help you get ready
Noon to 1 pm— the first Thursday of each month, unless otherwise indicated.
Option 1: Participate in-person at the Spokane Branch Office
801 W. Riverside, Suite 444, Spokane, WA 99201
Option 2: Participate from the comfort of your home or office via AT&T Connect*. How it works: Participate from the comfort of your home or office via AT&T Connect. As a virtual attendee you can view the presentation on your computer and use your phone to hear the presenter and ask questions.
1. Web Login: https://www.connectmeeting.att.com
2. Meeting number: 8888449904
3. Access code: 8256177 Follow the prompts
4. Choose WEB participant do not select recommended client
5. Choose “Call Me” for the Audio Connection. Enter your phone number. An automated attendant will call you back immediately.
6. When prompted press 1 on your phone and you will be joined to the conference.
*NOTE: This is a new access code for the Spokane Branch Office.
Business.USA.gov is an official website of the U.S. Government.