FREE MIPO ORIENTATION How many ideas have you thought would be the next great idea?
Isn't it time you found a way to get the support you needed? Learn about our MIPO Innovation Training Program and Scholarships Available!
Join MIPO for a one-hour free session to gain information on the following
MIPO is a non-profit organization that provides resources, training, and access to consultative services to inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs and small businesses that are creating, inventing, improving and designing new products to bring to the market.
Through our strategic partners and volunteer presenters our agency offers monthly webinars on topics that range from patent protection, licensing strategies, prototype development, and SBIR funding.
For more information abour our programs and signing up as a member visit us at www.mipooregon.org
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact us at 503-546-8813 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in? No we will have your name at registration!
3) Is there parking at the event? Yes we have our own parking lot with 60 available spaces
4) Is there public transportation to the event? Is there bicycle parking? Public buses pass our offices and there is bicycle parking.
5) Is the venue accessible? Yes we are ADA accessible and have an elevator to the 2nd floor
6) Where is the event taking place? 5257 NE MLK suite 201 Portland, OR 97211
7) I have an invention that hasn't been protected? You don't have to disclose your idea at this event
8) What is the hosting organization about? Visit us at www.mipooregon.org