• How to find government projects that out for bid
• Required licenses and registrations
• The differences between state & federal contracting
• DBE, 8(a), HUBZone, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) & Other Business Certifications
• Where to go for assistance
This introductory course gives an overview on bidding with ITD, some of the requirements for bidding as a federal contractor, and services available to you such as free bid-matching and help with responding to RFPs from the Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center. A representative from Mountain Home Air Force Base will also be on hand to discuss their bidding opportunities.
Business.USA.gov is an official website of the U.S. Government.